Theme: The book of beginnings comes to an end, but God’s promise remains forever.
Aim: Know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Remind yourself of this promise when trials come.
(1) Spiritual Famine (Genesis 42:1-29)
(2) Testing & Reconciliation (Genesis 43:1-45:28)
(3) God Does Not Forget His Promise (Genesis 46:1-47:31)
(4) Looking for God’s Promises (Genesis 48:1-49:33)
(5) Forgiveness & All Things for Good (Genesis 50:1-26)