Sunday Morning Service– 10:00am-11:30am
- Children are welcome in the corporate worship service. Our goal in providing children’s ministry is to serve families by freeing up parents to be able to hear God’s Word with less distraction, so that they may be built up for the work of ministry.
- God has designed parents to be the main disciplers of their children, so our goal in children’s ministry is not to replace, but to come alongside parents.
- You can review and download the children’s ministry curriculum Praise Factory here.
- Children ages 1-5 are welcome to be in children’s ministry during the service.
- Currently we provide children’s ministry every other week. But hope to be able to provide this each week in the future.
- For the safety of the children we have to maintain a ratio of a certain number of adults to the number of children any given Sunday. Every adult serving has to go through a background check as well. This means that when the class is full we will have to stop accepting more children.
- Check-in will begin at 9:50am.
Image Credit: Copyright 1959 by C. S. Lewis, Pte. Ltd. See the cover of C. S. Lewis’ The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. New York: HarperCollins Publishers, 2000.