If you’d like to see the schedule for upcoming sermons click here.
Theme: The primary quality of a life worthy of the gospel is the humble recognition that we aren’t worthy of the gospel.
Aim: Work out your salvation with the knowledge that it is God working your growth in the gospel.
(1) To Live Is Christ and to Die Is Gain (Philippians 1:21-26)
(2) Living a Life Worthy of the Gospel (Philippians 1:27-2:11)
(3) Work Out Your Salvation (Philippians 2:12-18)
Theme: The gospel creates membership, fuels our prayers, and defines our progress.
Aim: Let’s ask God to strengthen us to have the gospel drive every aspect of our lives.
1. Partnership: The Gospel creates and sustains the Church (Philippians 1:1-8)
2. Prayer: The Gospel fuels Prayer (Philippians 1:3-11, particularly v. 4, 9)
3. Progress: The Gospel empowers our growth (Philippians 1:12-26)