If you’d like to see the schedule for upcoming sermons click here.
Theme: Jesus bore God’s eternal wrath for His people in His crucifixion and death.
Aim: Flee God’s eternal wrath by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.
(1) Crucified by Men (Mark 15:21-32)
(2) Forsaken by the Father & Died (Mark 15:33-41)
(3) Buried (Mark 15:42-47)
Theme: Jesus is God’s forever King, and His coronation was through suffering and rejection.
Aim: Love Christ with you’re all, because of how He first loved you in bearing all of this for us.
(1) A King (Mark 15:1-5)
(2) A Criminal’s Condemnation (Mark 15:6-14)
(3) A Criminal’s Scourging (Mark 15:15)
(4) A King’s Coronation (Mark 15:16-20)
Theme: Jesus didn’t want to die, but chose rejection for His people.
Aim: Pray that God would preserve us and strengthen our faith in Christ who was rejected for us. That even as the world hates Jesus that we won’t be ashamed to be found with Him and His people.
(1) Jesus Didn’t Want to Die (Mark 14:32-41)
(2) Jesus was Betrayed, Arrested, & Abandoned (Mark 14:41-52)
(3) Jesus Was Tried & Beaten (Mark 14:53-65)
(4) Peter’s Rejection (Mark 14:66-72)
Theme: Jesus is the bread of life and our good shepherd
Aim: Put your hope in Christ, not yourself. Feed upon Christ by faith.
(1) Hope in Jesus (Mark 14:12-16)
(2) Don’t Hope in Yourself (Mark 14:17-21)
(3) A Feast of Hope (Mark 14:22-25)
Theme: Fearing God rejects self-worship with money and embraces sacrificial worship.
Aim: Be caught up in the beauty of worshipping Christ with your whole life.
(1) Jesus Messes With Our Lives (Mark 14:1-2)
(2) True Beauty – Worshiping Christ (Mark 14:3-9)
(3) True Betrayal – Worshiping Ourselves (Mark 14:10-11)
Theme: We don’t know when Jesus is coming, but He is coming so keep watch.
Aim: Live your life for the glory of God in light of Christ’s certain return.
(1) Only the Father Knows (Mark 13:32)
(2) Be On Guard (Mark 13:33)
(3) Stay Awake (Mark 13:33-37).
Theme: Christ’s words are trustworthy,
Aim: Will you believe Him?
(1) Hope In Jesus (Mark 13:1-2)
(2) Listen to and Believe Jesus (Mark 12:13:3-8)
(3) Persevere (Mark 13:9-13)
(4) Trust and Obey Jesus’ Words (Mark 13:14-23)
(5) Be Encouraged that Jesus Is Coming Back (Mark 13:24-27)
(6) Jesus’ Words Last Forever (Mark 13:28-31)
Theme: Jesus is David’s Lord and son, beware of teachers who crave money and honor, and give your all to God.
Aim: Worship God with your all, pray God would guard us from false teachers, pray that God would use our church to further His gospel
(1) God’s King is David’s Son & Lord (Mark 12:35-37)
(2) False Teachers Take for Selfish Gain (Mark 12:38-40)
(3) Give Your All to God (Mark 12:41-44).
Theme: We are only able to love God and our neighbors through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.
Aim: Are there ways that you can give yourself more fully to God in worshipping Him with your whole life?
(1) Hear – Listen (Mark 12:28-29)
(2) Believe God Is One (Mark 12:29)
(3) Love God (Mark 12:30)
(4) Love Your Neighbor (Mark 12:31-34)
Theme: Jesus said to give up your life to God, and that Yahweh is the God of the living.
Aim: Worship God with your whole life, and submit to our earthly government. Pray for faith to believe in the resurrection and to find hope, not in earthly marriage, but being united to Jesus Christ as our Bridegroom.
(1) Pay Your Taxes (Mark 12:13-17)
(2) Marriage Isn’t Forever (Mark 12:18–27).