An Expositional Sermon
“Wisdom in Suffering”
Theme/Big Idea: Wisdom is trusting God and repenting of sin, even when we don’t understand.
Aim/Appropriation/Application: Trust God in your sorrows; He faithful still remains, trust in Jesus Christ the Redeemer in whom Job hopes.
(1) There Is a Hidden Reality
(2) We Suffer, We Often Don’t Understand
(3) Wisdom Is Dependance & Trust in God
(4) Job’s Righteousness Doesn’t Contradict The Bible
(5) God’s Word Rule Supreme
(6) The Wisdom of Job Points us to Jesus
Questions for Further Study: